Portal network No. 2 (Video Banner)
Learn more about Portal network No. 2 (Video Banner).
1. These prices do not include Swiss VAT (8%) unless stated otherwise.
2. The minimum order value (unless agreed otherwise) is
3. CPM stands for cost per 1000 impressions.
4. Any note that reads ‘1 day’ means that delivery of the advertising material starts at 00:00 and finishes in 24 hours or when the number of impressions of the advertisements reaches the limit set out in the corresponding order, depending on which of the aforementioned events occurs later.
5. Any note that reads ‘1 week’ (‘2 weeks’, ‘4 weeks’) means that the advertising material is delivered from 00:00 Monday until 24:00 the following Sunday (or 2 or 4 weeks later, respectively) or when the number of impressions of the advertisements reaches the limit set out in the corresponding order, depending on which of the aforementioned events occurs later. Only full-week packages are available.
6. For the purposes of geotargeting, the term ‘Russian regions’ shall refer to constituent entities of the Russian Federation, as well as to the cities of the Russian Federation to which geotargeting setting is applicable. If Moscow is specified as the target region for display advertising, — ads shall also be delivered in the Moscow Region. If St. Petersburg is specified as the target region for display advertising, ads shall also be delivered in the Leningrad Region.
7. If conditions of advertising material delivery do not explicitly specify that advertising materials be delivered to mobile devices, these materials might not be delivered to placements adapted specifically for mobile services.
8. If the procedure for advertising service cost calculation specifies that several rates shall apply, these rates shall apply one by one (i.e. multiplied by one another).
9. Any suspended order for display advertising may be resumed only when the seasonal rate which was applied thereto for the purposes of service cost calculation is in effect.
10. Any unspent amount of the payment for the delivery of the advertising material which had stopped running one week or more before any changes in the seasonal rate occurred may be refunded to the advertiser upon request, unless the advertiser and Yandex enter into different agreement.
11. In case the price for media advertising services under present terms and conditions is expressed in other than USD, EUR, CHF currency (rubles, hryvna), this price shall be converted into the respective currency stipulated in the services agreement at the exchange rate of the currency to the Russian ruble, fixed by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the date of invoice/order.
12. While rendering the services of delivering media ads, the following settings can be applied (if that is explicitly stated in a specific clause of the Resolution):
13. Custom audience targeting — a condition for display of advertising materials enabling display of ads to users who, according to Yandex, belong to the target group of audience segments that are based on heuristic user behavior patterns and determined by the advertiser as target ones for a specific task. The target group is determined by Yandex via online behaviour analysis using Crypta technology.
14. Targeting by weather parameters automatically determined by Yandex.Weather. Yandex does not guarantee that this setting can be applied: the possibility to use the setting is determined by Yandex based on sufficiency of the number of target users needed to render the services comprehensively
15. Targeting by temperature parameters automatically determined by Yandex.Weather. Yandex does not guarantee that this setting can be applied: the possibility to use the setting is determined by Yandex based on sufficiency of the number of target users needed to render the services comprehensively.
16. Yandex Media Network — Yandex’s services employed to deliver advertising materials to Portal networks, including but not limited to: Mail, Maps, Traffic, Metro Map, Market, News, Weather, Afisha, Music, Auto, Auto.ru, Timetables, Flights, Realty, Jobs, KinoPoisk, Fotki, Video, City, Disk, TV Programme, Blogs, Catalogue. This is a sample list — Yandex Media Network can contain any of the Yandex’s services. Still, Yandex does not guarantee delivery of all the advertising materials in the formats specified in the description of an individual Portal network at all the services described above. The advertising materials shall be delivered in the formats specified for an individual service in the Yandex Media Network.
17. If the conditions of advertising material placement do not explicitly specify otherwise, geotargeting shall apply to the whole territory of the Russian Federation.
18. The services of display advertising placement shall be rendered in compliance with the terms and conditions set out in the document ‘Procedure for placement of display advertising materials on Yandex internet display places’ published in the public domain in the Internet at: https://yandex.com/legal/media_procedure_ch/.
19. If the advertiser chooses ‘Auction’ as a principle of media advertising placement, it will be able to use setting strategies to display its advertising materials publicly available in the Internet at: https://advertising.yandex.com/product/settings/strategies.xml.
20. If the advertiser formats advertising materials in HTML5, such advertising materials shall meet the requirements stated in ‘HTML5 Banner Ads. Advertising Requirements’ publicly available in the Internet at: https://advertising.yandex.com/product/requirement/html5.xml.
21. Advertising materials shall meet the requirements stated in the ‘Yandex Home Page display advertising. Technical requirements for 728×90 banner ads with drop-down’ available in the Internet at: https://advertising.yandex.com/product/requirement/main.xml (if applicable).
+1 617 398 7870 (United States)
Yandex Ad Sales Department
+1 617 398 7870 (United States)
+7 495 739-22-22 (Moscow)
© 2004–2016 «Yandex»